Thursday 22 December 2016

THE LAST OSAAT CHALLENGE - NO 277 - A G WITH LOTS OF SPARKLE


Good afternoon everyone - I nearly forgot to post this one but I just have to because it's the last one for the One Stitch At a Time Challenge DT!  The Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet is going to stay open with just a couple of creators so you can still pop over there to buy digi images.  

We have all been so grateful for the support we have received over the years so we have decided to continue and stay together as a little 'family' team with JFF challenges.  Keep your eyes peeled for the new Challenge 'International Art and Soul' which starts in February 2017.


Ingredients

7" x 7" White Card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi - 'Fairy' by IkesArt at the Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet
First Edition - 'Christmas Promise' 8" x 8" paper pad
Craftime - A5 Glitter Sheet pad
Spellbinder Dies - Decorative Labels Twenty Seven die
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies - Small Snowflake die
Memory Box Dies - Frosty Border die
Cheery Lynn Dies - Snowflakes C146 die
Cheery Lynn Dies - Happy Christmas sentiment die
Sara Davis Signature Collection - Snowflake Trio die
Snowflake charm and ribbon - stash

It would be lovely if you could actually enter our last OSAAT Challenge, we don't close until the 6/7 January 2017 so there is a little bit of time in between wrapping presents and making mince pies (ooh I lurve a mince pie or three!)

Anyway must pop off and wrap Biscuit's presents, he loves his toys and has already been in the bag for a nosey!  His latest 'thing' is to walk around with a little ball in his mouth until someone takes notice of him and then he drops it for us to play with him.  His juggling skills are coming along nicely.

Lots of big hugs to you all.


Love Suexxx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely grgeous card Sue, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue this is a gorgeous Christmas card the image you have used is beautiful and I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, love the border die. Lovely, Merry Christmas to you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, Sue! I love the sparkling colors that bring out the magic even more than your pretty image! THANK YOU so kindly for your beautiful Christmas card, Sue. You have touched my heart - I didn't get any mailed this year! Just a brief not to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, and to thank you for your on-line friendship. I hope that 2017 is especially good to you, and that the promise of new beginnings creates wonderful journeys! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness - this is just so AWESOME !! I love the gorgeous glitter and sparkle and the fabulous colouring on my fairy :-D I hope you had a marvelous Christmas and lots of mince pies. I really miss those - can't get them here in Greece :-(
    Thank you for using one of my images.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx