Saturday 2 April 2016

CRAFTY CALENDAR - APRIL - ANYTHING GOES!!!

Good morning to you out there in blogland.  I am hoping that you are all feeling quite well and enjoying these little bits of sunshine!  Graham has planted some daffodils in troughs on a ledge just outside the kitchen window and they are growing so big and strong that I can hardly see over them.  He's about a foot taller than me (at 6' 3") so has no problem whatsoever - duh!  Mind you those flowers are really cheering me up no end so I'm not complaining.

Anyway I'm just posting my card for the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, where our theme is the extremely popular Anything Goes.  We have two fabulous sponsors this month so you've guessed it - that means two prizes!  Corking!!!



I don't make too many green cards but I coloured my little fairy on her toadstool and was drawn towards the citrus green for her dress and then I found the green citrus card to match and just went with it.   The daisy paper is from a huuuuuuge pad of 12" x 12" papers (I've lost the front sheet so don't have a clue who they are by) and they really are gorgeous.

Right on to our sponsors - we have All Dressed Up  



and Fabrika Fantasy 



Two fantastic prizes - their digi images are wonderful.

Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi - 'Magical Woodland' from All Dressed Up
12" x 12" daisy papers and green card found in stash
Spellbinders Dies - A2 Matting Basics A die
Spellbinders Dies - A2 Curved Borders One die
Spellbinders Dies - Fancy Framed Tags One die
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies - Mini Leafy Flourish Mirrored Pairs dies
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies - Butterfly Flourish die
Wild Rose Studios - Little Butterfly die
Stickles Stardust Glitter 
Gems from my stash
Lace from Brendas Ribbon and Lace Specials
Copics
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens (on her wings)
Sentiment typed and then Minc'd to within an inch of it's life!!  I love that machine!

We are looking forward to seeing all your creations on the challenge - it's such a great theme and don't forget you don't have to stop at cards.  There are loads of crafts out there so just show us what you can do!

Well I'm off now 'cos it's almost bedtime and I'm absolutely shattered.  Take care all of you and I'll catch you later.  Oooh in case it has crossed your mind - I've scheduled me post to appear at 9.00am on Saturday morning!   I'm doing this Thursday very late evening!

Big hugs and love to you all


Sue xxx

I would like to enter the following 10 challenges

Art by Miran Challenge No 55 - Anything goes (1)
A Beautiful Mess Challenge No 1 - Anything goes (1)
Brown Sugar Challenge No 192 - Anything goes (1)
Creatalicious Challenge No 88 - Things with Wings
Scrap-Creations Challenge - Green Projects

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, love the wonderful spring colours, and that's one cute little fairy!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue, lovely image and bright sunny colours. I love that lace border, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card Sue and the green looks fantastic with the red toadstool xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sue, I love the splashes of red with the green.
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet image so adorable , love your beautiful dies and your gorgeous card..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your citrus-bright and adorable card has cheered me up just like your daffodils in the trough are cheering you up, Soupie!! When this popped open, I involuntarily grinned from ear-to-ear! It's so HAPPY!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so, so cute! Adorable image and I love all the fancy die cuts. They show off your little fairy to perfection! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love your die cuts and the green is lovely. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card.. love the cutting dies use and also your lime green colour choice.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Artbymiran Challenge #55.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card - thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "things with wings” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these colors and dies and this is such a sweet image and font!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx